Zac Pasmanick - The Zac Team
Things To Do Around Atlanta in March
Tuesday, March 07, 2017
- March 2-19 - The 8th Annual Atlanta Jewish Music Festival features contemporary Jewish music in an effort to entertain and educate the general public on Jewish culture. Includes jazz, sacred, folk, orchestral, kids’, and rock ’n’ roll music.
- March 4 - Monster Jam revs its engine at the Georgia Dome for an action-packed show.
- March 10-11 - The Chocolate and Art Show features artists, live body painting, live music and free chocolate at The B Complex for age 21+.
- St. Patrick’s Day activities are plentiful in Atlanta. Here are a few options: the 7th Annual Green Mile Block Party (March 10); the Atlanta St. Patrick’s Parade (March 11); Shamrock the Station (March 12); Shamrock ‘N Roll Road Race (March 12); and Luckyfest (March 17 - 18), among many others.
- March 11 - The Atlanta Brunch Festival brings bites and sips from 20 restaurants to Atlantic Station for age 21+.
- March 11 - The 3rd Annual Daffodil Day at Oakland Cemetery features free guided walks, garden presentations, a cut flower display, children’s activities and more.
- March 11 - The Harlem Globetrotters have entertained more than 144 million fans worldwide with basketball tricks, slam dunks and comedy.
- March 14-25 - The Atlanta Science Festival features hands-on activities, performances, presentations and facility tours at 30 venues to celebrate science and technology.
- March 17 - The 11th Annual Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon tackles 13.1 and 26.2 miles, respectively, beginning and ending at Centennial Olympic Park.
- March 24 -April 2 - The 41st Annual Atlanta Film Festival shows a wide variety of films at various venues.
- March 24-25 - BaconFest brings sizzling bacon, barbecue, beer, local bands and games to an outdoor party.
- March 27 - April 2 - Inman Park Restaurant Week offers special deals on a three-course fixed-price meal at a dozen neighborhood restaurants.