Join the #1 PRODUCING RE/MAX TEAM in METRO Atlanta
Turn your passion for helping people and your community
into a career
It's More Than a Job
On The Zac Team, we're not just real estate agents who happen to work together. We love spending time with each other, being friends, and continuously growing together in life and in business. Whether it's our banter during sales meetings, or happy hour trivia, we always want to have fun together, and we carry this attitude everywhere we go, to make each interaction fun for our clients.
Make a Difference
When we say we love the Metro Atlanta area, we mean it. We believe we have to give back to our community, and that's why we started The Zac Team Community Charity. While the large part of our working hours are spent helping people buy and sell homes, we know many unhoused people in our community also need our help. That's why we partner with organizations to feed, clothe, and provide shelter for people who need it most.
Love Where You Work
We have figured out how to merge being very successful in business, with having work-life balance, and making a difference in our community. Our team's success, and our model for working together to help our clients, allows our agents to thrive both financially, as well as personally. Our goal is for each agent to have at least 4 weeks off each year, recharge and stay refreshed so we can best serve clients.
We Raised the Bar
Why Partner with US?
Imagine a career that offers unlimited growth opportunities. A career that gives you the power to take control of your future, the individualized support to see quick results, the personal satisfaction of helping people realize the American Dream of home ownership—and the proven success of the world’s largest, most successful real estate organization providing you with instant credibility and consumer confidence. Becoming a Zac Team Selling Partner is your first step toward an exciting career in real estate.
We seek a select group of ethical and motivated individuals to complement our ever-expanding marketplace. Think you have what it takes? Take a look at some of the most frequently asked questions we hear about joining The Zac Team and becoming an Atlanta real estate expert.
Connecting and engaging with potential leads is one of the most important things you do as an agent! Our integrated CRM and lead generation can help build your client base, and our support staff and trainers are always here to offer assistance.
Selling a home is all about getting it seen by the right buyers, and that takes paid advertising. On The Zac Team, we supply our agents with several different types of ad campaigns to help our clients succeed every time.
When you work with The Zac Team, you’ll get daily coaching from a dedicated manager and nationally recognized top-producing team leader. We also offer a mentor program and a network of other free coaches from around the country.
Atlanta Real Estate FAQs
How do I become licensed as a salesperson?
- Successfully complete the Georgia State Required Courses.
- Apply for, take, and pass the Real Estate Licensing Examination.
- Secure a recent Criminal Background check.
- Let us know you have your license so you can be considered for membership on our team.
How do I select a real estate school?
- Convenience: The location, time frames and schedules.
- Cost: The cost of tuition and course materials, registration fees, parking and tolls, etc.
- Quality: The most important issue. Talk to past students, brokers, etc. Check into the quality of the program and the instructor. What is their background? What is their reputation?
What is the exam like?
- The national exam contains questions dealing with general principals and practices of real estate.
- There are 80 questions and you must get 60 correct (75%) in order to pass.
- The state exam covers license laws, rules and regulations, and practices specific to Georgia.
- The exam costs $54, and you will be asked for a credit card to pay the fee when you schedule the exam.