Staging Tips for Your Atlanta and the surrounding areas Real Estate Sale
Worry #2 Does my home look good enough to show?
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Atlanta and the Surrounding Areas Home Buyers Say WOW!
Prospective buyers want to picture themselves living in your home. It’s easier than you think to achieve this—we’ll give you tips and techniques that will make your home showcase ready. Zac even provides a home stager at no additional cost to you! For example, spending a few hundred dollars on simple repairs may result in thousands of dollars in additional profit.
These low cost strategies will also make your Atlanta and the surrounding areas home more appealing and are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Atlanta and the Surrounding Areas Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Atlanta and the surrounding areas home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Atlanta and the surrounding areas real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Atlanta and the surrounding areas home, we'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your Intown Atlanta home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze Atlanta and the surrounding areas homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Atlanta and the surrounding areas Home Evaluation today!